1. Purpose of collecting and using personal information
The organizer of COSMOBEAUTY SEOUL, Korea International Exhibition Co., Ltd. (KIECO) collects personal information with the following purposes:
1. Providing services
- Providing contents for CBB BIZ Match Program
2. Membership Management
- Membership services for the usage of personal identification, prevention of unauthorized use of defective members and unauthorized use prevention
3. Utilized in marketing and advertising
- Advertising information and events transfer, hold, or frequency of the statistics for service members
2. Items of collected personal information
1) Collected items: buyer information (company name, country, telephone number, website, address, total sales, amount of imports, partner stores, distributing brands, number of branches, purchasing budget, company profile, participant’s information (name, telephone number, email address, and language), interested products, access logs, cookies, IP information, sales in 2019, etc.
2) Method to collect items: Website (http://cbb.micehub.com) registration
3. Consignment of personal information
2) KEICO strictly regulates for consigned company to follow privacy policies, keep confidentialities, take responsibilities for any unexpected incidents, prohibit to share provided information with third party, keep the consigned period, and destroy relevant information after the period through official contract.
4. Use of personal information and retention period
In principle, after the purposes of collecting and using personal information have been fulfilled, the company shall, without delay, destroy relevant information provided. However, in a case that the company needs to preserve the information, the company keeps provided information under the regulations of related laws for a certain period of time.
- Keeping items: name, sex, age, job, phone number, address, e-mail, etc
- Purpose: Service improvement, research, plan, and inform further events
- Duration of time: For 3 years
As a general rule, you have the right to deny your consent to collect personal information under the Personal information Protection Act and if denied, you will be restricted to have access to website to use the program.